It’s been a minute since we published a Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator!
Ready to get it going again? Well, we need YOU to make it happen.
How would you answer these questions:
- Do you wake up and exercise or grab a cup of coffee and read the news or something else?
- Do you work from home now or are you in the office?
- What do you do on your commute?
- How many meetings do you typically have?
- What tools do you use to organize your day?
- Do you eat lunch at your desk?
- What hours are you most productive??
- How do you wind down at the end of the day?
Answer these questions and more when you share your day for our Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator blog series. You just have to fill out the form below.
See how others have shared their day here:
How You Can Contribute
It’s extremely simple! You just fill out the form below, then send me a picture of you at your desk (or a headshot if you prefer).
Anyone who communicates with supporters of a nonprofit can share their Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator.
Can’t see the form? Try this.