Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year where we show our readers some love with some FREE goodies.
Our Nonprofit Communications Trends Report has become the “go-to” source for what’s REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications and fundraising.
This report is compiled from the answers of over 1,100 nonprofit professionals who took our 2018 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey in November.
They answered these and other questions.
- How effective do nonprofit communicators feel on specific goals like community engagement, brand and reputation management, and supporting major donor fundraising?
- How much content does a typical communications team produce, and how often do they use different communications channels?
- How do communications pros rate their skills, including copywriting, graphic design, planning, and analytics?
- How satisfied are communications pros with their workloads and jobs overall?
- How much training are they getting and who’s paying for it?
We also asked several personal and organization demographic questions to look for any interesting differences in the sector.
Find Your Copy in the Free Member Resource Library
Want to be taken seriously at work and have authority in your position as a nonprofit communicator? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $499. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $10 a week. Sale ends January 5th, 2018.