Kristina and I are deep into planning our online training program for 2014, and that includes asking for your input and advice via a quick survey (please take it now, if you haven’t already, and you could get a free All-Access Pass), some focus groups, and some number crunching from this year.
The survey includes an open-ended question about what you want to learn about email marketing in 2014. Here are some common themes in the answers to date:
- Proven strategies for increasing open and click-through rates
- How to balance timely and consistent production with inspiration and creativity
- How to turn email communications into real fundraising tools
- How to design emails to be read and acted upon
- How to get the technology of email marketing right (integration with CRM and fundraising)
- How to segment the list to get the best response
- How to re-engage people who aren’t responding now
- How to build an email list
What about you? What is most important to you on this list, or is something missing? Share here in the comments, or take the survey now.