Little black dresses and pumps.
Blue jeans and flats.
Cargo shorts and tennis shoes.
Fashion essentials change from person to person, but as a nonprofit communicator, you must have these 6 essentials to do your best work in 2017:
- How to schedule your communications with editorial calendars and other planning tools.
- How to motivate your community to act, including fundraising and advocacy campaigns.
- How to update your community with newsletters and social media.
- How to become a thought leader and position your nonprofit as a media expert.
- How to report back to your supporters via annual reports, videos, and dashboards.
- How to manage your communications team and personal productivity.
We?ll be covering these 6 topics in-depth in 2017 as part of our All-Access Pass Program.
And right now, you can get the Annual All-Access Pass for only $499. That’s $200 off the regular price and less than $10 a week for access to everything you need to make a splash in 2017.
Sale ends January 6, 2017.
Tara Collins of RUPCO.org has been rocking the All-Access Pass since the beginning. This is how essential she finds her Pass:
I’ve been with Nonprofit Marketing Guide a long time, a REALLY long time, and I’m still learning from the webinars, Facebook Group exchanges, and in-person gatherings like the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
In the beginning, I used Nonprofit Marketing Guide to get up to speed on nonprofit communications (I came from the corporate sector). Now I tune in to find out what’ s relevant in the “Microcosm of Shiny Communications Objects” and I look to Kivi, Kristina, and the host of experts they pull together to help me navigate The Noise.
My All-Access Pass has been — BY FAR — the most valuable professional tool I’ve purchased in the last 10 years. I value it so much that if my boss won’t pay for it, I pay for it myself.
But my real value clincher comes from the community of professionals who make up our All-Access Pass community!
What you get with an All-Access Pass:
- BEST PRACTICES ? live webinars, expert coaching, e-books, webinar recordings, and e-courses on more than a dozen topics
- TIME SAVERS ? marketing templates, strategies, worksheets all designed to help you get your work done faster, but better
- CALM not BUSY ? beyond nonprofit marketing to address communications team management and personal productivity
- ANSWERS and SUPPORT ? private Facebook Group with access to other nonprofit communicators as well as the Nonprofit Marketing Guide Experts
- DEEP DISCOUNTS on E-CLINICS ? Pass Holders save 33% on Nonprofit Marketing Accelerators.
Join our All-Access Pass Holder Family, and let us track ever-changing best practices and the latest trends so you can focus on producing the best content for your supporters in 2017.