All Your 2016 Goals Start with This Statement [Only Chance in 2016]
If you want to raise more money in 2016, you first need to have a fabulous case for support or case statement.
Your case for support explains what your organization does, why you do it, and why others should support you in doing it.
It answers the #1 donor question:
“Why Should I Give You My Hard Earned Money?”
With an irresistible case for support, you’ll quickly win donor support for your projects, programs, endowments, initiatives, buildings, renovations, or other bright ideas.
That’s where fundraising expert Tom Ahern comes in.
Tom is leading a two-part webinar series for us this month only:
He can take your ho-hum case for support and turn it into a thing of beauty that will attract new donors and keep them giving again and again.
During this two-part series, you’ll learn:
- How to persuasively answer the “Big 3” questions
- “Guaranteed effective” ways to tell your case story
- Why the “curse of knowledge” may be your organization’s worst enemy
- Why fear is such a powerful emotional trigger in case writing
- And more…
- Part 1 begins on Thursday, February 18th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific).
You can attend just this webinar for $99 and learn the basics of writing case statements.
- Part 2 is the next day, Friday, February 19th at the same time.
Attend both webinars for $199 and learn everything you need to know about creating a fabulous case for support.
We hope you’ll join us for this once-in-2016 fun training opportunity!
This will be the only time this training is offered in 2016.
Can’t make these times? Recordings for both of these sessions will be available for two weeks, but you have to register before Part 1 begins. We will not sell the recordings afterwards. Learn More & Register Now.