New E-Clinic on Donor Newsletters with Tom Ahern
The Nonprofit Email Marketing Guide: Seven Steps to Better Email Fundraising and Communications (E-Book)
Written for Network for Good, Kivi's The Nonprofit Email Marketing Guide: Seven Steps to Better Email Fundraising and Communications is a great resource on nonprofit email marketing. You will need to be a member of the Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com to receive the book, but it's free and once you register you will also be able to download several other free e-books, webinars and reports. Register for your Free Membership now.
Free E-Course: 15 Days to More Engaging, Inspiring E-Newsletters
15 Steps in 15 Days: Each day you will receive an email with a doable challenge, along with some tips and resources to help you make your e-newsletter more inspiring, engaging, and effective. Just fill out the form below to get started!
Or if you don't see the form: Register here.
Webinars on Nonprofit Email Newsletters
Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com often offers webinars on the latest trends in writing nonprofit email newsletters, including "Getting Started with Email Marketing and Fundraising" and "Rethinking Your Nonprofit Newsletter: Making It More Relevant for Today."
Kivi also teaches a webinar for CharityHowTo on nonprofit email newsletters and email marketing.
Nonprofit Monthly Writing Prompts.
This monthly free e-newsletter helps you smash through writer's block by giving you at least 10 ideas to get you thinking about articles, stories, press releases, blog posts, Facebook updates, letters, and other content that you could write for the following month.
Kivi's Articles and Blog Posts on Nonprofit Email Newsletters
Strategy: Giving Readers What They Want
- 7 Steps to Better Email Fundraising and Communications
- Does Your Newsletter = Timely + Personal + Short?
- Your Newsletter is a Big Fat Waste of Time
- Making Your Newsletter Valuable to Your Readers
- 4 Steps for a Winning Email Strategy This Fall
- Steps for Creating a Nonprofit Email Campaign or E-Newsletter
- Your E-Blast Sucks
- Rethinking Your Newsletter Strategy
- Ensure Your E-News is Read – Not Dead – on Arrival
Managing and Growing Your Mailing List
- 12 Easy Ways to Build Your Nonprofit's Email List
- Revamping Your E-News Sign-Up Box
- Email List Predicament: Is This OK?
- Are Members-Only Nonprofit Newsletters Ancient Relics?
- Need an Email Newsletter Provider?
Newsletter Article Ideas and Other Writing Tips
- Newsletter Ideas for Every Month of the Year
- Sample Editorial Calendars for Nonprofits
- Best Email Subject Lines for Nonprofit Email Newsletters
- 7 Tips for Email Subject Lines
- Interview Questions to Help You Write Great Donor, Volunteer and Client Profiles for Your Newsletters
- Quick Tips for Better Nonprofit Email Newsletters
- Also See Kivi's blog posts on Copywriting
Email Newsletter Design
- E-Newsletter Makeovers: 5 Easy Design Fixes
- See What Your E-Newsletter Looks Like in Different Email Programs
More Articles on Email Newsletters by Others
Here are the links Kivi has bookmarked to share with you:
- Enewsletters in General
- Building Your Mailing List
- Writing Microcontent (e.g. Subject Lines, Headlines)