We've decided on a new approach to the 2017 Trends Report.
But it's still the "go-to" source for what's REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications and fundraising.
We wanted to ask questions that would provide brand-new data for the nonprofit sector.
This year, we rewrote most of the survey to ask questions in our field that were largely unanswered. We gathered data from over 1,100 participants on things such as:
- What do most nonprofit communications teams look like?
- What are typical staffing and budgeting levels for nonprofit communications teams?
- What separates effective communications teams from less effective ones?
- Just how important are fundraising goals to nonprofit communications teams?
- Are we making any progress on well-known challenges in the field?
We also compiled new data on staffing and budgets, how communications teams are set up, and effectiveness of communications.