Changing the Way We Do Business
I have a problem that I’m sure you are all too familiar with: I have too much to do, and not enough hours in the day to do it.
So I’m taking my own advice, and narrowing down some of what we’ll do at Nonprofit Marketing Guide in 2012. We’ll remain forever focused on helping small nonprofits and communications departments of one do smart, savvy nonprofit marketing, communications, and fundraising. But we’ll deliver on that promise in a different way.
Here’s the bottom line: We are going to focus more on both free downloads and webinars, and on all our All-Access Pass Holders. We are getting rid of the a la carte registrations for webinars, which means you won’t be able to register for webinars for $35 anymore, starting in January. (You can still register for December webinars for $35.)
Instead, to participate in most of our weekly webinar series in 2012, you’ll need to get an All-Access Pass, which is still very affordable at $145 for three months or $465 for the year (only $365 if you get one this month).
By eliminating the time and costs associated with the a la carte webinar registrations, we can focus much more on our top two priorities:
1) Providing great free tips, tools, and training on nonprofit marketing. We plan to offer lots more free downloads and free webinars in 2012. We want to continue to be that professional lifeline that so many of you have told us that Nonprofit Marketing Guide has become for you! Even if you can’t get an All-Access Pass, we’ll have free webinars about every six weeks (instead of the two or three per year we’ve been doing). We are also working on some changes to the website to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
2) Providing more in-depth and responsive training to those of you with the All-Access Pass. We’ll still do that primarily via the weekly webinar series and new e-books (which have always been included in the All-Access Pass), but we’ll add more specialty and advanced topics to the schedule in response to your many requests. To do that, I’m pulling in several of my favorite experts, who have all agreed to provide training for All-Access Pass holders in 2012:
- Tom Ahern, Direct Mail and Donor Communications
- Betsy Baker, Grantwriting
- The Team at Big Duck — Multi-Channel Marketing and Audience Research
- Kerri Karvetski — Copywriting, Email Fundraising, and Social Media
- Gail Perry, Major Gifts Fundraising and Getting Your Board to Fundraise
- Julia Reich, Graphic Design and Branding
- Nancy Schwartz — Messaging and Branding
So . . . looking forward, let me point out two more things.
First, the Annual All-Access Pass is now on sale! This is the only time of year when you can get the Annual Pass for just $365. You’ll get all this great training for $1/day. Sale ends 12/31/11. You can also get a three-month All-Access Pass for $145, and we’ll keep our prices the same in 2012.
January 12: Putting Strategy into Your Social Media Outreach
I hope you’ll upgrade to an All-Access Pass, and if not, that we’ll see you on our more-frequent free webinars!