You have too much content to create, too many communications channels to manage and too little time for any of it, right?
The urgent overtakes the important. Priorities get lost in the chaos. You can’t get everyone on the same page.
You are not alone. In fact, this is very common in nonprofits.
So what are you going to do about it?
You have two choices:
Keep muddling through. Watch your to-do list continue to grow. Eat lunch at your desk every day. Wonder if any of it is making a difference. Throw shade at friends in corporate communications who also complain but who make three times what you do.
Or . . .
Change your mindset. Own your job. Sculpt your editorial calendar into a muscular, yet flexible, dynamo that allows you to get a grip on your communications plan and catch your breath!
You CAN do something.
Our research shows that nonprofits with effective communications are three times as likely to use an editorial calendar as those who say their communications are ineffective. Effective communicators are also twice as likely to invest significant time into editorial planning as ineffective ones.
Editorial planning works.
I’m running our next Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator on editorial calendars to help you master your editorial calendar now, this year.
From February 8 – March 15, we’ll help you . . .
- Decide on the key factors that should be driving your editorial decisions.
- Decide on the right mix of communications channels and how often you should be using them.
- Pick the right editorial format and software for you.
- Set it up so it makes you smarter and more strategic.
- See how to handle common pitfalls moving forward.
- Find the answers to any other editorial planning questions you have.
The course includes up to three team members from your nonprofit and several bonuses:
- A webinar on February 16, “Everything You Need to Know about Editorial Calendars in 2017”
- A webinar on March 2, “Beyond December: Raise Money Throughout the Year with These Seasonal Fundraising Campaigns”
- The e-book, “10 Editorial Calendar Templates for Nonprofits”
At $600, it’s a great deal and the perfect investment to get you and your team off to the right start in 2017.