You want to raise and spread awareness for your cause, but how?
“Raising awareness” means different things to different people. Are you being asked by your boss or board of directors to . . .
- Get the word out?
- Do some public outreach?
- Get some media attention?
- Running an advertising campaign?
- Get some word of mouth going?
- Go viral? (We really hope this particular phrase will fall out of favor now!)
And are you flummoxed about what this request really means and how to do it, especially with limited or no real resources?
Join us Wednesday, June 16 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET (10:00 – 11:00 am PT) for a FREE webinar where we will show you how to take the “raise awareness” mandate and run with it by:
- Figuring out what “raising awareness” really means for your organization.
- Taking that broad goal and turning it into more concrete actions that are easier for you (and everyone around you) to understand.
- Creating a plan that is strategic and meaningful, and yet specific enough to guide your day to day work.
- Picking from a menu of classic low-budget “awareness raising” tactics.
- Deciding how to measure your “awareness raising” progress without a budget for public opinion polling.
We’ll also talk about what NOT to do! There are plenty of “awareness raising” ideas that are really just a big waste of time and money.
When you register for this webinar, you will also receive our weekly e- newsletter with nonprofit marketing tips and insights.