At Nonprofit Marketing Guide, we’ve been training, coaching, and researching nonprofit communications directors and teams for more than 15 years.
In that time, we’ve learned A LOT about the stages that nonprofits and their communications staff go through as they establish, implement, and grow robust marketing and communications programs.
Join us TOMORROW for a FREE webinar as we share with you what we’ve learned about what we call the Five Levels of Communications Effectiveness:
- Beginner: You are new to nonprofit marketing and need an introduction to basic concepts.
- Capable: You are trying to get a handle on the job and taking a very tactical approach to the work.
- Skilled: With growing confidence, you are starting to think more strategically and collaboratively.
- Advanced: You are stepping up to lead communications decisionmaking in a more sophisticated way while focusing on building effective systems and workflows.
- Expert: You’ve mastered the core of the job and are now focusing on refining your strategies to further optimize your results.
Of course, your level is a combination of both your personal experience as a professional nonprofit communicator and your nonprofit’s culture and maturity in its approach to communications work.
60-MINUTE FREE WEBINAR
Presented by Kivi Leroux Miller
Thursday, July 15, 2021
1:00 – 2:00 pm ET (10:00 – 11:00 am PT)
Registration for this webinar is FREE for everyone.
Recording available if you can’t attend live.
When you register for this webinar, you will also receive our weekly e- newsletter with nonprofit marketing tips and insights.
From both the personal and the organizational perspectives, you’ll get:
- The steps we recommend you take to move from one level to the next.
- Clear recommendations on which topics and skills we suggest you focus on at each level, so that you aren’t overwhelmed with trying to do everything at once.
- Your own customized training plan.
Join us for this free webinar and explore the steps it will take for both you personally and for your nonprofit to level up.
This webinar has taken place. Join the Free Membership level of our Learning Center to watch the recording.