SPACE IS LIMITED
In this 60-minute FREE webinar, you'll learn what your nonprofit friends down the street and around the world say about nonprofit marketing in 2019.
Find out where your nonprofit stands with its communications effectiveness and more.
In November 2018, we surveyed more than 600 nonprofit professionals who answered these and other questions.
- How effective do nonprofit communicators believe they are at achieving specific goals like community engagement and brand management?
- Which communications strategies are the biggest priorities (e.g., content marketing, advertising, word of mouth marketing, permission-based marketing, etc.)?
- What’s your annual salary?
- How big is your communications team and budget?
- What types of videos did you create in 2018?
- What will your next annual report look like?
- What software do you use for internal messaging and your editorial calendar?
- Is communications valued as strategic within your nonprofit and is your professional expertise respected?
From that survey, we created the 2019 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report, and during this 60-minute FREE webinar, we'll break down the data from that report and look at:
- Goals and Strategies like communications effectiveness, priority goals, and which type of marketing strategy do effective nonprofits emphasize most
- Tactical Choices like annual report formats, how nonprofits use video, editorial calendar software, and more
- Internal Communications including channels used to talk to teams, who you should report to and how often
- Communications Teams including how satisfied you are, how communications staff is viewed in the organization, salary data, and what type of teams are most effective.
We'll aso break down the Seven Types of Writing Nonprofit Staff Should Master and how those tied in with goal effectiveness and talk about what hinders nonprofit communicators the most in getting their job done.
Join us for this FREE webinar and find out where your nonprofit stands.
Meet Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi Leroux Miller is the founder and CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, where she helps nonprofit communications professionals learn their jobs and love their jobs through a variety of training and coaching programs.
She is the award-winning author of three books, as well as a popular blog:
CALM not BUSY: How to Manage Your Nonprofit's Communications for Great Results (2018, Bold & Bright Media)
Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money (2013, Jossey-Bass). ** WINNER of the 2014 Terry McAdam Book Award **
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause" (2010, Jossey-Bass)
Kivi is also a popular keynote, workshop, and webinar presenter, speaking dozens of times each year. She is also the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to raise a family in rural North Carolina with her husband, two daughters, two cats, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing; gardening; volunteering with Girl Scouts, her church, and her local farmers market; hiking; vegetarian cooking; and teaching her kids how to bake.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins.