SPACE IS LIMITED
In this 60-minute FREE webinar, you'll learn what your nonprofit friends down the street and around the world say about nonprofit marketing in 2020.
The 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report has both good news and bad news to share, compiled from the answers of 625 nonprofit communications professionals who took our annual survey in November 2019.
During this webinar, we'll share not only what's in the published Trends Report, but some additional details and data that didn't make it into the final report.
We'll cover . . .
The Bad News
- Nonprofits are not adopting best practices for email engagement, which could soon result in major failures in their ability to use email successfully.
- While still investing significant amounts of time on social media, nonprofits are not widely adopting some of the approaches that create the most engagement.
- While the communications workload continues to grow, the average size of a nonprofit communications team has not grown to keep pace.
The Good News
- For the first time, we have data on the priority objectives for nonprofit communications teams to round out our previous research on the most common goals, strategies, and tactics.
- Nonprofits are shifting their communications teams to more effective structures like Integrated and Centralized Teams and away from less effective models like Internal Agencies and CEO-led Teams. And we continue to learn more about what makes teams effective.
- Communications staff mostly feel valued and respected in their organizations. The more senior you are and the more control you have over your workload, the more likely you are to feel that way.
Nonprofit communicators also shared with us:
- Which projects they like most and least.
- What they think they could do to improve their own productivity or effectiveness, and what colleagues could do to help them.
- Which professional skills they would like to develop in 2020.
Join us for this FREE webinar and find out where you stand compared to other nonprofits.
Meet Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi Leroux Miller is the founder and CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, where she helps nonprofit communications professionals learn their jobs and love their jobs through a variety of training and coaching programs.
She is the award-winning author of three books, as well as a popular blog:
CALM not BUSY: How to Manage Your Nonprofit's Communications for Great Results (2018, Bold & Bright Media)
Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money (2013, Jossey-Bass). ** WINNER of the 2014 Terry McAdam Book Award **
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause" (2010, Jossey-Bass)
Kivi is also a popular keynote, workshop, and webinar presenter, speaking dozens of times each year. She is also the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to raise a family in rural North Carolina with her husband, two daughters, six cats, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing; gardening; volunteering with Girl Scouts, her church, and her local farmers market; hiking; vegetarian cooking; and teaching her kids how to bake.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins.