Not using Facebook or Instagram ads?
You are missing out on a great way to:
- Grow your email list
- Enhance email marketing campaigns
- Re-engage past supporters
- Acquire new donors
Using Facebook and Instagram Ads, but they aren’t working?
You need to learn how to target:
- People who like your Page but aren’t on your email list
- People who visited your donation page but didn’t donate
- People who share similar interests as your donors
If you have never used Facebook ads OR if you just aren’t getting the results you want, plan to attend social media expert John Haydon’s brand new webinar:
Presented by John Haydon
TOMORROW, Thursday, April 13, 2017
1:00 P.M. Eastern (10:00 A.M. Pacific)
Registration is Only $50
Recording available if you can’t attend live, but you must register before the webinar begins. We do not sell single recordings after an event.
Communications staff and fundraising staff should both plan to attend this event to learn how to use the latest and greatest features to reach the specific users you need to be successful in marketing and fundraising.
During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- 5 reasons why ads work or don’t work for your nonprofit
- How to create a Facebook Ad campaign that aligns with your fundraising strategy
- How to use Custom Audiences to reach previous and current donors
- How to launch your Facebook Ad campaign
- How to target your best audience
- How to write headlines and ad copy that convert
- How to create ad images that grab attention
- How to optimize your ad campaigns
- How to manage your ad campaign from your mobile device
- And more…
Learn more and register now to optimize your Facebook and Instagram ads.
Hope to see you tomorrow!