Here are the choices:
– Hiring and Managing Freelance Writers, Designers and Other Communications Consultants
– Listening to Social Media: Monitoring Who’s Talking About You and Your Cause Online
– Content Creation Strategies: Making the Most of Your Writing, Photos, and More
Registration for the free webinar will open July 1.
Registration is currently open for these webinars:
- June 17: Saying Thanks: Writing Thank-You Letters That Inspire Future Gifts
- June 24: Best Practices in Nonprofit Marketing
- July 8: How to Be an Effective Spokesperson for Your Nonprofit
- July 9: Blogging for Nonprofits: Tips, Traps and Tales
- July 15: The Personal/Professional Mix: Getting it Right in Social Media (Rescheduled from July 1)
Join us for $35 each, which includes two weeks of access to the recording, in case you can’t make the live event.
Better yet, join the 229 other nonprofits that currently have All-Access Passes to the webinar series. Attend as many live webinars as you want and watch recordings from the last 12 months, all for just $97 for 12 weeks of access. Get the details on the All-Access Pass.
Already have an All-Access Pass? Login here to RSVP for webinars.