Nonprofit Video – What’s It Really Worth?
Guest Post by Aaron Bramley of Lights. Camera. Help.
This 5-10 minute survey will help Lights. Camera. Help. find out what video can really accomplish for a nonprofit organization. The results will be published at the end of the year for the entire cause-driven community to use and share.
Take the survey now at http://bit.ly/NPVideoStudy.
Five lucky winners of the Video for Nonprofits online webinar series will be notified by email in October. The series will take place in November (specific dates TBA).
Here’s what you can expect from this online course.
Before You Push Record – 1.5 hours
This webinar will cover what you need to know before you record your video. Topics include:
- The importance of storytelling
- Creating a script and production guide
- Copyright and finding free music, stock video and photography
Capturing Your Story on Camera – 1.5 hours
The second webinar of the series will provide you with great tips for shooting your video. You’ll learn:
- What equipment is right for your organization
- How to set up a good shot
- Considerations for capturing indoor, outdoor and event footage
You Have the Footage, Now What? – 1.5 hours
The final session of the beginner’s series devoted to editing and distributing your video. We’ll show you:
- Recommendations for editing software
- The basics of creating a more professional video
- How to upload, tag and describe your video in order to get it seen.
Aaron Bramley is the founder of Lights. Camera. Help., a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging causes to use film and video to tell their story. Aaron is also a communications professional who uses social media and video to help his clients reach their audience the right way.