Freebie: 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Preview
Happy Holidays! We love our readers and think you deserve some goodies. This week, we are highlighting free downloads and resources from Nonprofit Marketing Guide that are all FREE.
Earlier this month I held a webinar that gave attendees a sneak peek at the 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report that we will release in January.
During this webinar you’ll learn what your nonprofit friends down the street or across the country say about:
- Their most important goals for communications strategy in 2013.
- Their most (and least) important communications channels.
- How often email and direct mail communications will be sent.
- Types of content that nonprofits will spend the most time producing in 2013.
- Which social media sites nonprofits will fully embrace and which ones they will experiment with 2013.
I also shared the biggest challenges nonprofits will contend with while implementing their communications plans, and what excites and what scares nonprofit communicators about the coming year.
Those who request this recording and handouts will also receive a copy of the full 2013 Nonprofit Communication Trends Report when it is released in January.