What’s Exciting and Scary for Nonprofit Communicators Today
In the 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report, we have two open-ended questions where we asked you what was exciting and what was scary for you about your work in 2013. Here’s a quick summary of what we heard from you . . .
What EXCITES You about 2013
- New opportunities to expand your reach and connect with new people
- Using social media more strategically
- Developing and implementing communications plans, often for the first time
What SCARES You about 2013
- Inability to keep pace with and effectively manage social media
- Inconsistency and disagreements about how to approach marketing
- Lack of funding
Download your copy of the 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report now.