How Clever Are You? Test Your Communications Smarts With These 16 Nonprofit Quizzes – and Emails to Match!
Admit it. You took a quiz on Facebook, or clicked on a clever subject line from your email inbox to find out your aura, or your inner animal, or which Star Wars or Walking Dead (can I be Michonne?) character you are most like.
We loooooove our quizzes, because the good ones are all about us. They are irresistible, addicting and shareable.
Quizzes are a tool every nonprofit communicator should have in their digital marketing toolbox. I use them as engagements for existing subscribers and supporters, and as an acquisition tool. I’ve compiled 16 of them I’ve received in the last year to inspire your next quiz.
I admit, there are a lot of wildlife and environmental orgs here, but don’t let that stop you. There are also examples from food, children’s and culture orgs, too. I’d steal content from the back of a shampoo bottle (true story) if I thought it might work for my nonprofit communications task!
16 Nonprofit Quizzes
5) Ultimate Smithsonian Challenge: Arts & Culture Edition – Smithsonian Institution (Read the email)
6) Which Amazon Animal Athlete Do You Relate to Most? – World Wildlife Fund (Read the email)
4 Helpful Links to Sharpen Your Quiz Creation Skills
- 5 Tips for Building Great Personality Quizzes
- 10 Actionable Tips to Craft a Killer Quiz
- Why Quizzes Are Content Marketing’s Secret Weapon
- 30 Tools to Create Online Quizzes, Polls & Surveys – Best of
Is there a quiz you loved? Share it in the comments section.