Is your Facebook page withering on the vine? Having trouble with the new Timeline format? Let’s bring your page to life!
Presented Live on
Thursday, January 31, 2013
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Can’t make this time? No worries! All-Access Pass Holders get access to the recording within 48 hours of the live event. Recordings are then available in the Webinar Archive for 3 months.
Even before Facebook unveiled its dramatic new Timeline format for pages, nonprofit page administrators were feeling the pinch. Nonprofits across the spectrum have seen their engagement rates – the percentage of people who like, comment and share posts – take a nosedive.
“Build it and they will come” was never a good strategy. Today it’s a formula for failure.
The good news is that the new Timeline format represents opportunity for better branding and storytelling. But to produce results, you will need to work smarter. It’s not difficult. But it will take time and focus.
Are you ready to kick your Facebook page up a notch? Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Discover great apps for donations, advocacy, email sign-up, videos and photos, and contests
- Quick and simple advertising tips to help you recruit new fans
- Master simple status update formulas that will help you get clicks, comments and shares
- Get serious – Download a basic stat pack to get you planning and measuring progress
- Get inspired by nonprofit Facebook success stories
This webinar is geared toward intermediate Facebook page administrators who have already mastered the basics – page setup, posts and website plugins.
Kerri Karvetski, owner of Company K Media, will teach this webinar.