Get Tuesday’s Webinar Free | Your 6-Word Annual Report
All this week, I’m celebrating the one year anniversary of the release of my first book, The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause.
Daily Prizes for Blog Commenting
With each blog post this week, I’ll ask you a question, and you can reply in the comments. Then I will randomly select one person who commented to win the daily book prize (see below for the book list). Be sure to leave your email address or Twitter handle when you comment so I can contact you directly for your snail-mailing address if you win.
To kick off the week, there are two ways to win today . . .
Buy My Book Today, Get into Tomorrow’s Webinar for Free
1) If you don’t have a copy yet, buy a copy of my book, The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause (on sale for $23.29 at Amazon). Forward the email receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then register you for tomorrow’s webinar, “Get Real! Use Your Organization’s Personality to Build Rapport with Supporters.” Webinars are $35, so it’s a great deal. Everyone wins on this one . . . buy the book before 11 a.m. Eastern Tuesday and we’ll register you for the webinar for free.
What’s Your Six-Word Annual Report?
2) How would you describe your accomplishments over the last year or so in exactly six words?
I’m advocating all kinds of “new and improved” nonprofit annual report formats, and as a spin-off on the “six-word story” phenomena, I want to hear your six-word annual report to date.
Share your six-word annual report in the comments below, and you’ll be entered to win a free copy of “Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission” edited by Holly Ross, Katrin Verclas, and Alison Levine.
Here’s a sneak peek for the rest of the week:
- Tuesday: Comment to win “Brandraising: How Nonprofits Raise Visibility and Money Through Smart Communications” by Sarah Durham
- Wednesday: Comment to win “Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard” by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Thursday: Comment to win “#SocialMedia Nonprofit Tweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas for Nonprofit Social Media Engagement” by Janet Fouts with Beth Kanter
- Friday: Comment to win “Nonprofit Management 101: A Complete and Practical Guide for Leaders and Professionals” edited by Darian Rodriguez Heyman
To give everyone time to participate, we’ll draw all of the winners the week of June 20th.