Need a How-To Guide?
Download "How to Write a Nonprofit Annual Report" -- The E-Book
The latest edition of my popular e-book covers the five essentials of a good nonprofit annual report, as well as what I consider to be the best “new and improved” formats. For those of you looking for guidance on more traditional nonprofit annual reports (longer printed pieces), you’ll find plenty of advice too.
It's also included in our All-Access Pass to our webinar series and e-book library.
Webinars on Nonprofit Annual Reports
Kivi teaches How to Write an Annual Report People Will Actually Read every other month at CharityHowTo. That webinar includes a copy of the e-book. She also teaches the same webinar as part of our Weekly Webinar Series for All-Access Pass holders here at Nonprofit Marketing Guide a couple of times per year.
Want Annual Report Examples?
Check Out the Nonprofit Annual Reports Wiki Page
We maintain a free nonprofit annual reports wiki page to share examples of “new and improved” annual report formats. If you have an example you’d like to share, please add it to the wiki. You can do so as a guest, without registering.
Need More Tips on Nonprofit Annual Reports?
Annual Report Content
- Five Questions about Nonprofit Annual Reports
- Tips for Your 2010 Annual Report
- The One Question Your Annual Report Must Answer
- In the Red Last FY? What to Put in Your Annual Report
- Annual Report Donor, Board, and Staff Lists FAQ
- Writing the Executive Message of an Annual Report
- Annual Report Themes
- Annual Reports: Where Do We Start and What Do We Include?
- Why Do We Need an Annual Report?
- Board Lists in Annual Reports – Past or Current?
Annual Report Formats and Samples
- Trends in Nonprofit Annual Report Formats
- Creating a Two-Page Nonprofit Annual Report
- Five Tips for Writing a Four-Page Nonprofit Annual Report
- Video Annual Reports: Tips for Nonprofits Who Want to Try It
- But What About the Donor Lists???
- Alternate Annual Report Formats
- Nonprofit Annual Report Gallery
- Looking for Sample Nonprofit Annual Reports?
- Why Your Nonprofit Needs an Annual Report