Now FREE! . . . The Nonprofit Content Marketing Cookbook: Your Guide to Creating and Curating Content that Educates, Motivates and Inspires
I've heard from so many of you who are excited about all of the different ways that you can directly reach your participants and supporters now, both offline and online. But in those same conversations, you've told me how daunting it is to create all of that content for your website, blog, newsletters, social media, direct mail, and more.
I've written this e-book to help you sort it all out.
Here are the chapters you'll find inside:
- Why Your Nonprofit Should Embrace Content Marketing
- Nourishing Your Community: Content Marketing Strategies for Nonprofits
- Stocking Your Pantry: The Type of Content to Create and Curate
- Prep Chefs: Curating Content Produced by Others
- Celebrity Chefs: How Personality Influences Content
- Reheating and Remixing: Repurposing Your Content
- Serving It Up: The Best Nonprofit Communications Channels
- Planning the Menu: Building Your Editorial Calendar
- Keeping Them Coming Back for More: Your Communications Arcs
- Inviting Others to Dinner: Creating Content Paths for New Supporters
- Who’s Cooking Tonight? Staffing Your Content Strategy
- Equipping Your Kitchen: Tools That Make Content Marketing Easier
It also includes a worksheet that you can complete as you read through the chapters, so you can outline your content marketing plan as you go.
Download the Nonprofit Content Marketing Cookbook now. Just fill out the form below
Don't see the form? Try this
This is a PDF e-book.